R P Advanced Dental Centre
The Referral Process:
Referred patients will only be accepted for the specific treatments requested by the referring dentist. After an initial consultation, all available options will be discussed with the patient in detail and our team will spend as much time as necessary to ensure patients are able to make an informed decision before the start of treatment.
A customised treatment plan and estimate of the fees involved will be given to the patient prior to the commencement of treatment. However, it must be understood that in some circumstanced treatment plans may need modification after treatment has commenced.
Once our team has completed the treatment for which the patient has been referred, they will be returned to the referring dentist who will complete any ongoing treatment. A full written report will be sent to the referring dentist.
When making the referral, it is appreciated that as much information as possible about the case is passed on to our team. This can save the patient time and money. In some situations we will
Our Referral Policy:
- We will only carry out treatment in accordance with instructions from the referring dentist.
- No further treatment will be carried out without authorisation from the referring dentist.
- The patient will receive a detailed treatment plan and all costs will be discussed before treatment.
- We will keep you updated throughout the treatment.
- We aim to send a full treatment report to the referring dentist within two working days.
- We will return patients' and dentists' calls within 24 hours if they have any queries.
- We only use the most modern and scientific proven procedures, materials and equipment.